Optimize your mandatory OSHA Mask Fit Test Protocols using the MaskFit+ software to find the correct mask size quickly and effectively for front-line hospital workers.
MaskFit+ addresses the inefficiencies of the current N95 respirator fit process.
MaskFit+ provides quick and accurate N95 respirator sizing recommendations.
MaskFit+ supports your institution and employee health department during the fit process.
- Reduce time per fit test
- Decreased wasted respirators due to failed tests
- Get the mask fit right on the first try
- Eliminate the need to retest when suppliers change
Disclaimer: This does not replace the OSHA-accepted fit test protocols.
FlowCalc is a device that monitors urine output by simply hanging the urine bag from it.
Technology-Enabled-Care (TEC) has the potential to help address front-line clinician shortages by enhancing productivity, thereby improving patient outcomes.
Improve the workflow of the front-line nurses by making it efficient, so they can focus on bedside care.
It will help physicians make better clinical decisions with an accurate measurement accessible via a web portal.
A few case studies indicate the real problem hospitals are experiencing.
- One study found that the crucial factors were workload and lack of skills and training, which resulted in 35% of fluid balance charting being inaccurate (Asfour, 2016).
- According to the Nursing and Midwifery Council, fluid balance recording is often something to be “fitted in” because of staff shortages, lack of training, or lack of time.
- Inaccurate fluid balance monitoring and poor documentation can compromise patient safety and poor clinical outcomes (Grams et al., 2011; NICE, 2017).
- The British Nursing Journal, published June 10, 2021, reported a 21% accuracy in the output documentation.